Sebaceous cyst Case 1

BEFORE
  
AFTER

I am Chinmoy Adhikary, was suffering from a sebaceous Cyst at the back of my head since last 6 months. At first I went to a Surgeon and he told me to go for surgery but I was not agreed to do the surgery . Then I came to Known about the Dr. Lsquare homoeopathy and I went over there and meet with Dr. Lalita. She told me that there is no necessity of surgery, go with our homoeopathic medicine and I started medicine from there and after taking 2 months of medicine my cyst almost gone. It was a very nice experience for me. Thank you Dr. Dr. Lsquare and thank you Dr. Lalita.

 

                                                                                                                Chinmoy adhikary,

                                                                                                                 Kolaghat,

                                                                                                                  Purba Medinipur,

                                                                                                                 West Bengal. 


Share: