Acne 1



 

I am Saurav Singh, live at Jamalpur, Bihar, I want to share a great experience of mine regarding my acne problem . I am only 22 yrs old and my entire face was full of reddish eruptions and along with white discharge. I was so much worried and frustrated for that I used think that there is no meaning of my life if it is going on. I literally gave up all hope as I consulted with lots of dermatologist , but there  was no result. Then one of my bhabi told me about Dr. Lsquare homoeopathy, then I went over to Dr. Lsquare homoepathic clinic and there  I meet with Dr. Lalita who is a nice as a person and nice as a Doctor also.  From there I took only one month of medicine and miracle happend. after seeing this result , I got back my new life, new hope . Thanks to Dr. Lalita and Dr. Lsquare homoeopathic clinic.

 

                                                                                                                               Saurav Singh

                                                                                                                                 Jamalpur,

                                                                                                                                   Bihar

Share: